- Palmer points to teammate that Hamilton would love to have
- Alonso takes a dig at Honda and points to troubles for Toro Rosso
- Hamilton on why Mercedes will triumph in 2018 and it is not due to the W09
- Alonso reveals why he did not quit F1 despite leaning towards exit
- Vettel offers crisp reply to Ferrari critics
- Hamilton’s ‘oompa loompa’ ex-girlfriend reveals champion’s strange toilet demand
- Hamilton helps Mercedes bag sponsorship deal
- Verstappen responds to Wolff’s early season prediction
- Ferrari boss opens door to staying in F1 if Liberty Media follows instruction
- Halo not disturbing drivers’ vision, but glaring problem remains
- Updated: January 30, 2018
While there is no urgent need to make any signing in the current transfer window, this particular name is unlikely to excite too many Barcelona fans.
The Catalan club has managed to complete the signing of Arsenal youngster Marcus McGuane on a five-year-deal.
Only ardent Arsenal supporters seem to remember McGuane from his spell at the club, where he amassed a total of two senior appearances in the Gunners’ senior side this season, all of which came in the Europa League.
However, the Catalan club certainly seem to believe that the 18-year-old has some abilities that would help them in the years to come.
For now, though, he has been sent straight to the B team, where he will compete in the Segunda division.
As things work in the Spanish league, McGuane has a €25 million release clause in his contract, should any clubs also find him appealing enough during his time in Spain.