- Palmer points to teammate that Hamilton would love to have
- Alonso takes a dig at Honda and points to troubles for Toro Rosso
- Hamilton on why Mercedes will triumph in 2018 and it is not due to the W09
- Alonso reveals why he did not quit F1 despite leaning towards exit
- Vettel offers crisp reply to Ferrari critics
- Hamilton’s ‘oompa loompa’ ex-girlfriend reveals champion’s strange toilet demand
- Hamilton helps Mercedes bag sponsorship deal
- Verstappen responds to Wolff’s early season prediction
- Ferrari boss opens door to staying in F1 if Liberty Media follows instruction
- Halo not disturbing drivers’ vision, but glaring problem remains
- Updated: January 31, 2018
Come 2019, Formula 1 cars will adapt existing bodywork to better the visibility of sponsor logos. Whatever happened to fans calling for bodywork changes to increase the racing spectacle! Formula 1, a business first and a sport later?
In this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, we discuss how fans pay to access Formula 1 too but how our wants have been long ignored. We also talk about Formula 1’s plans to launch live streaming, Mercedes’ flawed PR strategy in the off-season, Romain Grosjean’s desire to race till the age of 40, the absence of Fernando Alonso in Mclaren’s newly formed Business Advisory Board and anomalies in the report that announced the driver salaries for the 2018 Formula 1 Season. Tune in!