- Palmer points to teammate that Hamilton would love to have
- Alonso takes a dig at Honda and points to troubles for Toro Rosso
- Hamilton on why Mercedes will triumph in 2018 and it is not due to the W09
- Alonso reveals why he did not quit F1 despite leaning towards exit
- Vettel offers crisp reply to Ferrari critics
- Hamilton’s ‘oompa loompa’ ex-girlfriend reveals champion’s strange toilet demand
- Hamilton helps Mercedes bag sponsorship deal
- Verstappen responds to Wolff’s early season prediction
- Ferrari boss opens door to staying in F1 if Liberty Media follows instruction
- Halo not disturbing drivers’ vision, but glaring problem remains
Real Madrid may listen to offers from three EPL clubs for star player
- Updated: February 2, 2018
Real Madrid playmaker Isco has reportedly caught the attention of Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool, but all these EPL teams will have to wait until after the World Cup to find out whether the Spaniard will be leaving the Bernabeu.
Spanish media house Don Balon claims that the three Premier League clubs have all informed Real Madrid that they are interested in his services, with City believed to be the keenest of the lot and prepared to table up to £131m for the player.
This sum certainly does seem a bit too high for Chelsea, whose record signing was the £58m they spent on Alvaro Morata last summer. However, the London club’s good relationship with Real could prove useful in negotiations.
As far as Isco’s own preference is concerned, he is believed to be unhappy at the lack of playing time he is being offered at the Bernabeu, although he has been a regular for the La Liga side this season with 30 appearances in all competitions.
It is likely however that Real will undergo a massive transformation in the playing squad in the summer, and much may depend on whether the Spanish international survives the cull.