- Palmer points to teammate that Hamilton would love to have
- Alonso takes a dig at Honda and points to troubles for Toro Rosso
- Hamilton on why Mercedes will triumph in 2018 and it is not due to the W09
- Alonso reveals why he did not quit F1 despite leaning towards exit
- Vettel offers crisp reply to Ferrari critics
- Hamilton’s ‘oompa loompa’ ex-girlfriend reveals champion’s strange toilet demand
- Hamilton helps Mercedes bag sponsorship deal
- Verstappen responds to Wolff’s early season prediction
- Ferrari boss opens door to staying in F1 if Liberty Media follows instruction
- Halo not disturbing drivers’ vision, but glaring problem remains
Ricciardo health forces Red Bull into last-minute change
- Updated: March 5, 2018
Red Bull has been forced to make a last-minute change to its testing line up after star driver Daniel Ricciardo reportedly fell sick and admitted that he won’t be able to drive the RB14 on Tuesday.
As a result, teammate Max Verstappen has been announced as his replacement.
Earlier, Red Bull had announced that Ricciardo would be behind the wheel of the RB14 on both Tuesday and Thursday.
However, it has been reported since that the Aussie fell sick and informed the team that he would not be able to participate.
His illness meant that the team had to make a slight change to their initial plans and so they decided to switch the days of Ricciardo and Verstappen.
The Dutchman will be driving on Tuesday and Thursday, while the Australian will be the pilot of the RB14 on both Wednesday and Friday if he feels fit enough.