- Palmer points to teammate that Hamilton would love to have
- Alonso takes a dig at Honda and points to troubles for Toro Rosso
- Hamilton on why Mercedes will triumph in 2018 and it is not due to the W09
- Alonso reveals why he did not quit F1 despite leaning towards exit
- Vettel offers crisp reply to Ferrari critics
- Hamilton’s ‘oompa loompa’ ex-girlfriend reveals champion’s strange toilet demand
- Hamilton helps Mercedes bag sponsorship deal
- Verstappen responds to Wolff’s early season prediction
- Ferrari boss opens door to staying in F1 if Liberty Media follows instruction
- Halo not disturbing drivers’ vision, but glaring problem remains
- Updated: March 16, 2017
Ishant Sharma has a distinctly obvious funny bone in his body.
The fast bowler showed us a glimpse of this during the second Test of Australia’s tour against India in Bangalore.
During Australia’s first innings, the fast bowler tried to mimic opposition captain Steve Smith.
It was sign of frustration from the lanky pacer.
His face became a trending picture on the social media and the paparazzi was at its best with photoshop edits.
Since then, he was one of the most talked about names in the match.
The commentators covering the match also decided to have fun, mimicking Ishant in their own unusual ways.
You are sure to laugh at their earnest efforts to look like the paceman.
Here’s the link!