- Big engine update expected from Red Bull
- Hulkenberg on where Renault is lagging behind
- Wolff: It feels like s*** right now
- Ronaldo? Messi? This player is putting them both to shame!
- Real Madrid turn down £42m Liverpool offer
- Journalist to replace Enrique at Barcelona? Surely not!
- ‘I know what went wrong with Alonso’
- EPL QUIZ: Longest-serving players by the club
- Serena poses in bikini, gets titled ‘perfect body’
- Nadal reveals his biggest fear
WATCH: Commentators try out Ishant’s face challenge
- Updated: March 16, 2017
Ishant Sharma has a distinctly obvious funny bone in his body.
The fast bowler showed us a glimpse of this during the second Test of Australia’s tour against India in Bangalore.
During Australia’s first innings, the fast bowler tried to mimic opposition captain Steve Smith.
It was sign of frustration from the lanky pacer.
His face became a trending picture on the social media and the paparazzi was at its best with photoshop edits.
Since then, he was one of the most talked about names in the match.
The commentators covering the match also decided to have fun, mimicking Ishant in their own unusual ways.
You are sure to laugh at their earnest efforts to look like the paceman.
Here’s the link!