- Palmer points to teammate that Hamilton would love to have
- Alonso takes a dig at Honda and points to troubles for Toro Rosso
- Hamilton on why Mercedes will triumph in 2018 and it is not due to the W09
- Alonso reveals why he did not quit F1 despite leaning towards exit
- Vettel offers crisp reply to Ferrari critics
- Hamilton’s ‘oompa loompa’ ex-girlfriend reveals champion’s strange toilet demand
- Hamilton helps Mercedes bag sponsorship deal
- Verstappen responds to Wolff’s early season prediction
- Ferrari boss opens door to staying in F1 if Liberty Media follows instruction
- Halo not disturbing drivers’ vision, but glaring problem remains
WATCH: Dravid copies Tendulkar’s style of talking!
- Updated: March 21, 2017
As an international cricketer for a sizeable period of time, you invariably develop bonds with your teammates.
Knowing each other to the core is a part of this bond, whether it is in your personal or professional life.
Players tend to share everything with their buddies in the team. One such friendship is that of Rahul Dravid and Sachin Tendulkar.
The strength of this bond is evident from the fact that Dravid tried to mimic Tendulkar while reciting a funny incident of his life.
In this video, Dravid is talking about a time when both were playing in the domestic arena during the early part of their careers.
On a turning track, West Zone didn’t select many spinners in their ranks.
Tendulkar walked up to the skipper, Sanjay Manjrekar, and said that he would bowl both off-spin and leg-spin in order to bridge the gap.
He proved to be a useful asset for the team, having bowled 20-25 overs during the course of the fixture.
As summed by Harsha Bhogle, the video went viral. After all, how can someone miss the chance to see Dravid taking a dig at one of his closest buddies.
If you are a true fan, I’m sure you would love this video!