- Big engine update expected from Red Bull
- Hulkenberg on where Renault is lagging behind
- Wolff: It feels like s*** right now
- Ronaldo? Messi? This player is putting them both to shame!
- Real Madrid turn down £42m Liverpool offer
- Journalist to replace Enrique at Barcelona? Surely not!
- ‘I know what went wrong with Alonso’
- EPL QUIZ: Longest-serving players by the club
- Serena poses in bikini, gets titled ‘perfect body’
- Nadal reveals his biggest fear
WATCH: Max disturbs broadcast, reporter loses it!
- Updated: April 19, 2017
We can try hard, but it’s almost impossible to forget the childishness of Max Verstappen, who at 19 years of age, does the exact same things as you’d expect from any teenager.
It’s perhaps his exploits in a Formula 1 car that help make him seem anything but annoying. In fact, you almost tend to laugh along whenever he decides to pull off one of his pranks. And they come around often enough.
Let’s not forget that the rookie is the youngest F1 race winner in the sport’s history (and holds a plethora of other records).
When a clip of the youngster interrupting a Dutch F1 TV anchor after Sunday’s Bahrain GP showed us his playful nature, we can’t help but laugh. Unfortunately, there was one person who wasn’t laughing, at least not initially, reporter Olav Molfor.
In the video, the youngster gave Molfor a slight shove as he was recording a little piece ahead of his scheduled programme.
It led to a host of abuses in Dutch, but Verstappen took it all with a smile.
The opening few lines go like this:
Olav: [realising an F1 driver just wrecked his shot] “F***.”
Max: [interrupting] “Are you having fun?”
Arguably the best moment is when Molfor realises it’s Max and gives him a wry smile before cursing at him…