- Palmer points to teammate that Hamilton would love to have
- Alonso takes a dig at Honda and points to troubles for Toro Rosso
- Hamilton on why Mercedes will triumph in 2018 and it is not due to the W09
- Alonso reveals why he did not quit F1 despite leaning towards exit
- Vettel offers crisp reply to Ferrari critics
- Hamilton’s ‘oompa loompa’ ex-girlfriend reveals champion’s strange toilet demand
- Hamilton helps Mercedes bag sponsorship deal
- Verstappen responds to Wolff’s early season prediction
- Ferrari boss opens door to staying in F1 if Liberty Media follows instruction
- Halo not disturbing drivers’ vision, but glaring problem remains
- Updated: March 16, 2017
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan is one of the hottest properties in the industry, and is still one of the most recognized faces in the country.
It’s no secret that he enjoys sport, with his exploits as a passionate football and hockey player during his school as well as college days well chronicled.
Being the co-owner of Kolkata Knight Riders, SRK has been seen numerous times in the IPL supporting his team through thick and thin.
After an IPL match in 2011, King Khan rolled the ball as well as batted in a co-owners match in Eden Gardens. He seemed to be enjoying himself as the crowd waited after the match to catch a glimpse of SRK.
When asked about the pitch conditions, he replied, “The pitch conditions are fine. The hand conditions are sweaty”.
He rounded it off by hitting Shane Warne for a stylish cover drive, much to the delight of all around.