- Palmer points to teammate that Hamilton would love to have
- Alonso takes a dig at Honda and points to troubles for Toro Rosso
- Hamilton on why Mercedes will triumph in 2018 and it is not due to the W09
- Alonso reveals why he did not quit F1 despite leaning towards exit
- Vettel offers crisp reply to Ferrari critics
- Hamilton’s ‘oompa loompa’ ex-girlfriend reveals champion’s strange toilet demand
- Hamilton helps Mercedes bag sponsorship deal
- Verstappen responds to Wolff’s early season prediction
- Ferrari boss opens door to staying in F1 if Liberty Media follows instruction
- Halo not disturbing drivers’ vision, but glaring problem remains
- Updated: August 7, 2017
The year was 2006, but Kimi Raikkonen was quite the same person as we see today.
When his car suffered a heat shield bust up, the Finn wasted no time pondering over his ill fortune or cursing his luck. Instead, he quickly made the way to his yacht.
Does anyone do it better than Kimi? Me thinks not.
The video was uploaded on Youtube by kimiisland.