- Palmer points to teammate that Hamilton would love to have
- Alonso takes a dig at Honda and points to troubles for Toro Rosso
- Hamilton on why Mercedes will triumph in 2018 and it is not due to the W09
- Alonso reveals why he did not quit F1 despite leaning towards exit
- Vettel offers crisp reply to Ferrari critics
- Hamilton’s ‘oompa loompa’ ex-girlfriend reveals champion’s strange toilet demand
- Hamilton helps Mercedes bag sponsorship deal
- Verstappen responds to Wolff’s early season prediction
- Ferrari boss opens door to staying in F1 if Liberty Media follows instruction
- Halo not disturbing drivers’ vision, but glaring problem remains
- Updated: August 6, 2017
Press conferences are often quite mundane affairs, with the typical questions that pop up getting the expected responses.
While the chances of a Formula One driver saying something controversial during such an event are perhaps higher than a tennis star, such moments are often few and far between.
Back in 2012, Sebastian Vettel decided to spice things up on one such ocassion at a post-race session following an incident between Nico Rosberg and Fernando Alonso.
The video was uploaded on Youtube by Speedtrap.