- Palmer points to teammate that Hamilton would love to have
- Alonso takes a dig at Honda and points to troubles for Toro Rosso
- Hamilton on why Mercedes will triumph in 2018 and it is not due to the W09
- Alonso reveals why he did not quit F1 despite leaning towards exit
- Vettel offers crisp reply to Ferrari critics
- Hamilton’s ‘oompa loompa’ ex-girlfriend reveals champion’s strange toilet demand
- Hamilton helps Mercedes bag sponsorship deal
- Verstappen responds to Wolff’s early season prediction
- Ferrari boss opens door to staying in F1 if Liberty Media follows instruction
- Halo not disturbing drivers’ vision, but glaring problem remains
WATCH: The worst delivery, and then an appeal!
- Updated: March 8, 2017
Mostly the game of cricket is known for its massive sixes, the nail-biting finishes and toe-crushing yorkers.
But, there are instances in the game which will amuse you and leave a smile on your face.
Such incidents are also necessary for the players also to release the pressure and tension of the game.
Such an incident happened in an ODI in the recently concluded series between the New Zealand and South Africa which left the players in a split.
Williamson was having a go at the South African pair of Faf du Plessis and Quinton De Kock where a funny thing happened on the last ball of his second over.
The ball bounced twice before reaching the batsman and De Kock, rather than giving it an almighty thwack, hit it straight to a fielder.
The commentators were confused and laughing, wondering how someone could appeal on such a delivery and whether there is any rule in place for that.
Regardless, Williamson thoroughly enjoyed himself.
— Langelihle KC4Life✌✌ (@LangaDaSun) February 21, 2017